We think outside the box!
Why join Syneto?
Join us on our mission if you think you share our motivation and our flavour of “crazy”!
Competitive salary and compensation packages.
Work in one of the few European IT infrastructure companies.
Flexibility to choose from several career paths in a young and dynamic organisation.
Very cool offices and friendly work environment.
Coaching and training from colleagues with 10+ years of experience.
Healthcare – private medical package for you and your family members.
Good coffee available all the time and fresh local fruits 3 times week.
Current job openings
Customer Support Manager (Timisoara, Romania)
Syneto is a home to those who dream big, who like to challenge the limits of what is perceived as possible, and who always bring passion into their work. We are developing the next generation of hyperconverged infrastructure software and appliances, allowing small and medium organisations to compete with large enterprises at the same technological level.
We lead the way in which people across Europe use and interact with their datacenter devices. Our products run operations for universities, managed service providers, newspapers and submarines. We are on a mission: we believe in bringing back the “competitiveness” of Europe back – but from a technology perspective.
Why join us?
- Join us on our mission if you think you share our motivation and our flavor of “crazy”.
- As the company is growing at a staggering pace, you have the opportunity to make a difference. Not just another multinational corporation. Not one of the many.
- Competitive salary and compensation packages.
- Work in one of the few European IT infrastructure companies, if not the only one.
- Flexibility to choose from several career paths in a young and dynamic organization.
- Coaching and training from colleagues with 15+ years of experience.
The Customer Support Manager at Syneto oversees a team of support engineers who provide assistance to customers and partners in identifying and resolving customer issues. Syneto Technical Customer Support Engineers support over 1000 companies running VMware and Syneto products in several countries. They connect with customers and partners via phone, email, and the web. They resolve customers’ technical issues through diligent research, issue reproduction, and troubleshooting – by utilizing system administration, networking and storage skills. Syneto’s success is supported by quick response times and exceptional customer affinity.
The manager establishes staff schedules for queue coverage and individual or group training sessions; he/she also conducts regular 1:1 and team meetings to evaluate individual and team performance and facilitates the development of proficiency in both technical skills and general customer service skills.
- Deliver superior-level service to end-user customers and function as point-of-contact for escalated issues to ensure appropriate responses and focus of the support team.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions to provide insightful ideas on process improvements and customer service delivery.
- Conduct regular team meetings and performance discussions with the support engineers.
- Interact with other company departments on matters regarding functional areas, customers and the general direction of the company. (e.g.: product activation, RMA, etc.)
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on team operations; closely managing critical customer accounts in order to develop paths to issue resolution.
- Monitor team performance and availability, document the issues, follow cases through to efficient and effective resolution.
- Assign and manage projectes related to customer support, based on new product releases, call related issues and/or training needs within the organization. Track projects and initiate documentation based on project success.
- At least 3 years of management experience in a technical support environment, with advanced customer interaction skills;
- Previous account management or account executive skills desired, including the ability to organize and track multiple projects;
- Effective leadership experience required, with goal-setting and action plans for career development on a team and individual basis;
- Exhibit a positive customer service attitude;
- The ability to lead a team in resolving difficult customer situations;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills when dealing with customers and business partners.
- Motivated by challenges and able to offer multiple solutions for a problem;
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills;
- Exhibits empathy and consideration for all ideas and suggestions provided by peers and subordinates alike; provides opportunities for open discussions and evaluation of the ideas.
- Aptitude and desire for learning new technologies.
- Skilled in leading and motivating talented support engineers;
- Knowledge and proficiency in staff scheduling, workload analysis, performance management, and interviewing skills;
- Proven ability to formulate and coordinate solutions to issues in cooperation with multiple functional areas;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and use judgment in handling customer issues and providing technical assistance;
- Ability to effectively present tailored materials to executive level management;
- Practice effective and appropriate communication skills, provide valuable feedback and constructive criticism when needed;
- English language proficiency is mandatory. Italian knowledge is a strong plus.