Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 regarding privacy and in relation to personal data that you communicate to Syneto, via the website www.syneto.eu and which will be processed, we inform you of the following:
1. Data Controller
The data controller is the Company SYNETO, with registered offices in Bratianu Real Estate, Piata Ionel I.C. Bratianu, 1.
2. Purposes of data processing
The data controller is the SYNETO Company, with registered office in Bratianu Real Estate, Piata Ionel I.C. Bratianu, 1.
- Registration of the data necessary for the operational management and online purchase orders processing;
- Commercial communications, market surveys, statistical analysis, prize programs, customer satisfaction surveys. Your data may therefore also be used for marketing activities aimed at contacting and retaining customers based on specific purchase preferences, including through direct marketing tools such as paper promotional posters, e-mails, text messages, mms.
3. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to respond
The provision of data, with reference to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letter a) is mandatory and a refusal will make it impossible for Syneto to take charge and fulfil the purchase order.
The provision of the data referred to in point 2 letter b) is optional and does not in any way preclude the conclusion of the purchase transaction.
The processing will be carried out with manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with the commitment on your part to promptly communicate any corrections, additions and / or updates.
In any case, the processing is done with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
4. Categories of recipients of your personal data
For both the purposes indicated in point 2, the data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment, may be communicated by Syneto:
- To all the subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- To our collaborators, employees and suppliers, as part of their duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, concerning the commercial relationships with the interested parties;
- To post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- To all natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), when communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes indicated above;
- Banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
5. Data retention period
Personal data are stored according to the following criteria:
- For the time strictly necessary for the provision of any services requested by you;
- For the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, indicated in point 2.
In any case, for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations (eg document preservation).
6. Rights of the data Subject
The Regulation gives you specific rights, including those to ask the data controller:
- Confirmation that the processing of your personal data is underway and, if so, to obtain access (access right), pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulations.
- The rectification of incorrect personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification), pursuant to art. 16 of the Rules.
- The erasure of data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation (right to be forgotten), pursuant to art. 17 of the Rules.
- The limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the Regulation (limitation right) occurs, pursuant to art. 18 of the Regulations.
- To receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, the personal data provided by you to the holder and to transmit this data to another data controller (right to portability), pursuant to art. 20 of the Rules.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation and to oppose the processing at any time for marketing and / or profiling related to marketing (right of opposition), pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulations.
For exercising your rights, you can send a request to the Data Controller, by registered letter or e-mail addressed to Syneto, with registered office in Bratianu Real Estate, Piata Ionel I.C. Bratianu, 1 or email@example.com
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, if you consider that the treatment that concerns you is in violation of the Rules
7. Data communication and consequences of the refusal
It stops your autonomy, the communication of personal data to the holder and their treatment is:
- Strictly necessary for carrying out the activities described in point 2 (a);
- Optional for the purposes of carrying out the activities described in point 2, letters b);
- Mandatory according to laws, regulations, national or community regulations.
Your refusal to provide Syneto with your personal data and to authorize the treatment:
- In the case of processing for the purposes referred to in point 2 lett. a) it makes impossible to process your requests, as well as to process purchase orders of products offered by Syneto S.r.l. on its www.syneto.eu website
- In the case referred to in point 2 lett. b), does not imply any consequences on existing contracts or in the process of being established, but precludes the possibility of using the services described above and carrying out marketing and profiling activities.