We think outside the box!
Why join Syneto?
Join us on our mission if you think you share our motivation and our flavour of “crazy”!
Competitive salary and compensation packages.
Work in one of the few European IT infrastructure companies.
Flexibility to choose from several career paths in a young and dynamic organisation.
Very cool offices and friendly work environment.
Coaching and training from colleagues with 10+ years of experience.
Healthcare – private medical package for you and your family members.
Good coffee available all the time and fresh local fruits 3 times week.
Current job openings
Technical Support Specialist (Timisoara, Romania)
Syneto leads the way people interact with datacenters across Europe, serving companies, universities, service providers, publishing and military customers.
We develop the next generation of IT infrastructure software and appliances, allowing small and medium environments to compete with large enterprises at the same technological level. We are on a mission: restore European technological competitiveness.
What you’ll do:
As Technical Support Specialist (TSS), you will join a critical role in Syneto. You will be responsible for direct technical support on customers and you will support internally Technical Project Managers (TPM) for the correct execution of the activities of the Operations division.
Your primary focus will be the first and second level support for the resolution of any technical problem encountered by customers on company’s technologies, both during weekdays and 24/7 rotation.
What you need to have:
The candidate must have a solid Information Technology background, with a wide knowledge of software, desktop operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux), hardware, networking, NAS, SAN and virtualization technologies, demonstrating the ability to operate autonomously within interconnected networking environments.
The TSS in Syneto has a genuine interest in technology, is a quick learner and has previous experience in support activities, willing to work on a daily basis with software, hardware, bugs and issues to be solved.
The ideal candidate should have a BS/BA in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, with a minimum of 3 years working experience in first and/or second level customers support.
The profile should be articulated around a core of the following essential traits:
- Customer oriented, in particular for technical activities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to listen, collect information and write technical documentation.
- Able to quickly understand customer needs and propose technical solutions.
- High energy, result oriented individual who will join an international company.
- Italian and English are mandatory. The knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
Nice to have:
- VCP-DCV, VCP-NV or VCP-CMA certification for VMware vSphere
- Networking implementation and troubleshooting (routing and switching)
- Linux/Unix scripting or programming skills
Why you’ll love working here:
A competitive compensation package is offered for this position, according to experience and skills.
The compensation package consists of a base salary, bonus based on achievements and benefits:
- Learn modern technologies in a highly dynamic environment
- Flexibility to choose among several careers path in a young organization
- Career boost and coaching from colleagues with many years of international experienc
- Healthcare and private medical package for you and your family members
- Very cool office in the city center (Piața Unirii)
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days per week
- Good coffee and fresh local fruits